Focus on Wellness at One of the Leading Retirement Homes in Colorado
In order to ensure proper care for the residents of our senior housing in Denver, a detailed evaluation and interview are conducted with the resident, family, primary care provider, and members of our wellness team. The evaluation includes a nutritional evaluation, medication needs, personal care needs, and the reporting of wellness progress to the resident’s primary health care provider. In addition, our Life Enrichment Program offers many ways for our residents to stay healthy and strong.
Our well-being programs for senior living in Colorado aim to encourage an active lifestyle and daily fun for seniors. It is important for us to promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle with activities, amenities, and services that are geared to improve the quality of life for our residents. We nurture the health of our residents and encourage activities that positively impact their mind, body, and spirit.
We are pleased to be one of the most popular retirement homes in Colorado. See the list below of our wellness-oriented services in the categories of personal health-care services, dining services, hospitality services, and wellness activities.
Personal Health Care Services
- 24- Hour in House Care Staff
- Health Monitoring/ Nurse Consultation
- Professional Foot and Nail Care
- Hearing Aids & Dental Care
- Monthly Blood Pressure and Weight Monitoring
- Health Education Seminars by Community Professionals
- Nutritious Home Cooked Meals
- Between Meal Snacks and Beverages Provided at Snack Stations Throughout the Community
- Housekeeping, Linens and Personal Laundry
- 24-Hour Response System
- Shopping Excursions
- Arts & Crafts
- Musical Performances
- Nondenominational Church Services
- Catholic Communion
- Bible Study