Eastern Star Masonic Retirement Campus takes pride in meeting the social, physical and spiritual needs of residents of its campus through high quality housing and services
Here at Eastern Star Masonic Retirement Campus we are always on the lookout for individuals who, like us, have a positive attitude and enjoy working with seniors. For most of our employees a job at Eastern Star Masonic Retirement Campus is more than just a job, it's a career. If you're someone who wants to make a career of caring for some of the most interesting people you'll ever come into contact with, we would love to meet you.
Eastern Star Masonic Retirement Campus offers competitive wages as well as excellent benefits for our employees. We offer you the best benefits we possibly can and hope that you'll show your appreciation by working hard with a positive attitude. Additionally, we recognize our all-star employees on a regular basis because everyone deserves to know when they are doing a good job.
If you know how to make the best out of every situation, while remaining both professional and realistic, a career in senior care at Eastern Star Masonic Retirement Campus in Denver may be just the right path for you.
Eastern Star Masonic Retirement Community is always on the look out for great people.
Must pass background check, TB test and drug test.
NO PHONE CALLS
· Prefer prior experience in an Assisted Living or Memory Care
· Must exhibit caring, compassion, for senior population
· Must pass background check, TB test and drug screen check.
· Involves working shifts and weekend schedules, holidays
· Flexibility and ability to adapt
· Must love to work with seniors
· Dementia experience is a plus
· PT and FT positions
· No phone calls
· Come in and fill out an application: 2445 S Quebec St Denver, 80231